We actively seek acquisitions for our group of companies. We deploy our own equity capital earned from the after-tax cash flows of our Operating Businesses. This approach gives us the flexibility to customize transaction structures to align with the goals of selling business owners.
We have an indefinite investment horizon. We do not intend to sell our group companies, rather aim to continue their proven success, and further invest in the development of their people over the long run. The long-run for us is decades into the future.
Primary Industry Focus
- Industrial and Construction
- Building or Infrastructure Maintenance
- Construction and Industrial Equipment Distribution and Service
- Business to Business Services
Canada and the US within 6 hours door to door from Vancouver, BC Canada, where we live.
- Cash flow Generation – Minimum of $2M EBIT
- Strong history of performance
- Strong core management practices and people
- 100% ownership is not required
We are flexible in our approach to acquisitions. In the right situations, we explore partnering with owners looking to exit their business in stages over a period; a minority owner seeking a partner to enable the buy-out of their majority owner; or an executive seeking a partner for a management buy-out.
What We Bring to Transitioning Business Owners
- Financial Capacity to Close: we deploy our own equity earned through the cash-flow generation from our group of companies. This provides the financial capacity to close successfully without the complexity and time requirements of sourcing outside equity capital.
- Flexibility: given that we deploy our own equity capital and have an indefinite investment horizon, we have the flexibility to create transition structures that align with the goals and objectives of exiting business owners.
- Strategic Support: for businesses where the transitioning owner does not have an existing management team capable of being strategically and financially responsible for the company in their absence, Noverra’s Support Services provide the assistance required to successfully lead the company, thereby enabling a transition that may otherwise be challenging or even impossible for a transitioning business owner.
- Leadership Development: our approach is to focus on developing incumbent teams, as opposed to transitioning in new management. This enables management teams and key staff to continue to have the opportunity to develop their careers, as opposed to being transitioned.